SYCK Millworks is an architectural woodworking company that has been a leader in North West Florida since 2015. Custom cabinetry, countertops, mouldings, frames, paneling, reception desks and any and all millwork is what we produce on a consistent basis. We provide our beautiful custom millwork in hospitals, schools, banks, retail, corporate offices, casinos, universities, airports, ski resorts, yachts, commercial and high end residential.
The Sales Specialist Millwork serves as an expert, explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers, with the goal of closing a sale. This associate provides exceptional consultative services to customers and confirms their needs are met before leaving the store. The Sales Specialist Millwork is also responsible for executing orders and projects in their area of focus.
We are a custom cabinet and millworker shop looking for someone with experience in custom woodworking & cabinetry. This person needs experience from cut list through installation and needs to know how to read plans. Must know how to work independently and be conscious of time management. Must also be able to coordinate and collaborate with others on the team. Please email with your experience level and let us know your strengths/specialties.
1) Background in designing custom casework, furniture, and millwork in AutoCAD.
2) Ability to multitask and concentrate on multiple projects at the same time.
3) Ability to set and meet daily deadlines.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1) Draft and develop casework, furniture, and millwork projects for submission to the shop floor for manufacturing.
2) Project Design and Development.
3) Production Drawings and Manufacturing Documentation for each work order assigned.
4) Product and Interior renderings as needed.